Housekeeper - Enviromental Services
Hours: 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent
The Housekeeper performs daily cleaning duties as scheduled by the Housekeeping Supervisor, following specific established cleaning procedures and standards for each area of assignment. The major challenge of this position is to perform cleaning duties in traffic areas and around residents/patients, visitors, employees and the public and to adjust these duties if necessary.
1. Exhibits behaviors that are consistent to the mission, philosophy and values of Fall River Health Services. All employees are expected to work as needed in providing health and wellness services in the community.
2. The Housekeeper performs cleaning duties at assigned areas of the facility to ensure established standards of cleanliness are maintained.
3. Adjusts cleaning duties to ensure that the needs of assigned areas are met.
4. Performs work efficiently to contribute to an economical operation; interacts cooperatively with others to contribute to a positive work environment.
5. Performs work according to prescribed safety standards to ensure that safe environment is maintained.
6. May perform other related duties, including laundry duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
In addition to the responsibilities described above, the role may include other responsibilities and duties as assigned on occasion, based upon facility needs and requirements.
Additional Information Position Type : Full Time Shift : Day Hourly Wage: $9.92 - $14.07 per/hour Contact Information
Phone: 605-745-3159 ext 2329
Fall River Health Services is a non-profit corporation of professional team members committed to excellent, quality and patient focused healthcare for the whole person. We provide for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the individual, family, and significant others. We are committed to our patients, employees and our public.