Two Shifts Available:
The Housekeeper performs daily cleaning duties as scheduled by the Housekeeping Supervisor, following specific established cleaning procedures and standards for each area of assignment. The major challenge of this position is to perform cleaning duties in traffic areas and around residents/patients, visitors, employees and the public and to adjust these duties if necessary.
• Education/Experience: A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Technical Skills: Must be able to operate cleaning equipment such as a scrubber, vacuum, buffer, etc.
• Behavioral Competencies:
Support Fall River Health Services vision and mission
Maintain confidentiality of all work information
Demonstrate and ability to function successfully in a team environment
Exhibit courteous, compassionate and respectful treatment of internal and external customers
Display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations
Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions
1. Exhibits behaviors that are consistent to the mission, philosophy and values of Fall River Health Services. All employees are expected to work as needed in providing health and wellness services in the community.
2. The Housekeeper performs cleaning duties at assigned areas of the facility to ensure established standards of cleanliness are maintained.
3. Adjusts cleaning duties to ensure that the needs of assigned areas are met.
4. Performs work efficiently to contribute to an economical operation; interacts cooperatively with others to contribute to a positive work environment.
5. Performs work according to prescribed safety standards to ensure that safe environment is maintained.
6. May perform other related duties, including laundry duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
In addition to the responsibilities described above, the role may include other responsibilities and duties as assigned on occasion, based upon facility needs and requirements.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Phone: 605-745-3159 ext 2329