Health Information Management (HIM)
(formerly Medical Records)
Health Information Management maintains, stores, and protects medical information of our patients and ensures the privacy of patient information by adhering to Federal HIPPA regulations.
HIM provides information requested from patients, doctors, other clinics for continuing healthcare, insurance companies, etc.
You may obtain your records by:
1. Stopping at the Valet desk and complete the form(s) in person.
2. Ask your outside provider(s) to fax a Release of Information to us at 605-745-7557 with your name, date of birth and information they need.
3. Also, you may fill out our online form and submit it to: HIM@frhssd.org or bring it to the facility with copy of photo ID.
Fall River Health Services also provides the opportunity for our patients to access their medical records through MyChart and signing up for this is simple.
1. Click on "MyChart Login", then click Sign up now in the new user section.
2. Enter your activation code and other personal verification information. CLICK NEXT.
3. Choose the following:
• MyChart username
• Security question. CLICK NEXT.
4. Choose whether to receive a notification message in your personal email when there is new information available in your MyChart account. CLICK SIGN IN.
**Behavioral Health record(s) release are subject to provider review and discretion**
The medical records department hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:30.
For any questions regarding medical records, contact us at 605-745-8910 x2619 during business hours.
FRHS has a ❤ for you!